Your gift helps provide vital programs for our teachers, including:
- Awards honoring excellent teachers & staff ($45,000 to over 80 staff members awarded annually)
- Classroom Grants for Student Enrichment (approximately $40,000 awarded each year)
- Support for the Teacher Supply Store (over 600 teachers attend and receive $75 worth of supplies)
- Professional Development Grants ($25,000 per year)
- Grants to Novice Teachers (All first year teachers receive $100 grant)
- Grants for National Board Certification ($6,000-$8,000 in assistance every year for teachers)
- Grants for Teachers selected to present at Conferences ($250-$500 per grant)
- And many more ways to support & retain teachers in our district
Your donation makes a big difference for every teacher at every school. The breakfast has been sponsored by the Chapel Hill Restaurant Group at Squid’s Restaurant since 2004 and has raised over $1M in funding to support teacher programs.
This year, PSF will be delivering a rose and a breakfast to every staff member including teachers, support staff, janitors, bus drivers, and cafeteria staff! All of these individuals contribute to our children’s education. Your donation in their honor, a rose, and a breakfast show your gratitude for all they do. You can personalize your donation with a note and we will notify the teacher(s) that you gave in their honor.
Please show your support of these hardworking heroes and make a donation to Teachers First today using the online order form below!