Strowd Roses Inc. Grants
Chapel Hill-Carrboro Public School Foundation in collaboration with Strowd Roses Inc. awards grants in the following priority areas:
- Projects that help classrooms, schools or the district achieve the district’s goals will receive priority.
- Projects that benefit students academically will receive priority over those projects that cover other areas. Academics include all instructional areas including the cultural arts, physical education, guidance and counseling, afterschool academics, etc. Athletics and cultural arts programs that have their own nonprofit organizations can use those avenues for support.
- Projects will be funded in amounts that range from $1,000 to $4,000, generally. (The smaller grants will enable the funds to be spread over more areas; however, stellar ideas for larger amounts are welcomed. Teachers and others also have access to the Student Enrichment Grants which can range from $500 to $2,000.
- Projects that are submitted by Professional Learning Communities and impact a grade level or school or the district as a whole will receive priority.
- Projects that can serve as a demonstration site or as a model for other classes or schools will receive priority.
To submit an online application, fill out the Request for Proposal Form.
To complete the full application, download the RFP Word Document.