Once you get all the incentives on Banking Day, you need to distribute them so students will have their t-shirts, wristbands and raffle tickets by Walk day.
- Most reps recruit friends to help package and distribute incentives.
- Some teachers will let you put the items directly in the students’ boxes. Others will just want you to deliver them to the classroom.
- You could put stickers with the students’ names on the t-shirts, roll up wristbands and raffle tickets inside the shirts and secure them with a rubber bands or…
- You could put t-shirts, wristbands and raffle tickets in paper or plastic bags with students’ names on them or…
- You can come up with your own system. There is no “right” way to do this. Come up with the system that works best for you.