To champion public education in Chapel Hill-Carrboro Schools through innovative projects, student enrichment and teacher development.
All students in Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools receive an excellent and equitable education from the highest quality teachers.
Core Values and Beliefs
What We Believe –
- Every child deserves the best possible education
- Excellent teachers ignite learning
- High quality public education is fundamental to a vibrant community
What We Do –
- Partner with community to support and raise awareness of public education
- Award grants for promising innovative education practices
- Provide students with additional academic support and growth opportunities
- Offer teachers and staff financial assistance for professional development
- Seek financial support from individuals, foundations and businesses
- Manage funds responsibly with the highest degree of ethical standards